Monday, March 24, 2008

I Shudder at Shutter

I would never tell someone to not go see a movie. A person can spend their hard earned dollar any way they choose. However, I saw Shutter with Mr. Donaghy last night and, oh, was it ever one big turkey of a film.

I think the guy behind us summed it up best when he kept murmuring, "Horrible. That was just so horrible."

******************************************
The weather has been just beautiful here. Yesterday, the temperature was 81 degrees in the house yet it was comfortable with all the windows open. The sun has been shining and providing some much needed photosynthesis action for all of my lovely little plants.



Shellman, the cat, the surly one, the smartest of them all reigns supreme over all.

Here are the latest garden photos...hope you likey





No comments: