Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A View Obstructed By Pretty

I have a partition set up in my garden made up of basic trellis and wooden planter boxes. I had planted vines in the boxes to grow along the trellis to create a sort of living green screen. Well, three years later, time has proven that the idea was best in theory not in practice...

Until I saw THIS!!!



I think this is much better! This is so much more outstanding and because of that, I could, indeed, do the same with larger sections of trellis and instead of fabric, I could plant in the ground making a commitment instead of thinking I might want to move it around. If I had something like this, making a permanent structure with permanent plantings would be so much more striking than the pathetic little things I have going on right now.

Then, visitors to the garden would have something more magical to stroll through to the rose garden!

No comments: